The following entry is a collection of predictions, considerations and open-ended exploration about the nature and speed of arriving Self-Driving Car technology in Tasmania, Australia.
Conjoined consideration with adoption of electric based car and truck fleets in Tasmania to vary future modellings of carbon output.
- Frequency of use and scale of use of current Tasmanian vehicular consumption
- Modelling truck use in Tasmania
- Carbon output in present terms – from Australia Bureau of Statistics
- Use % of cars in Tasmania
- Autonomous Car Summoning efficiency increase %’s
- Amelioration of inner-city car clustering – modelled from time-spent-hunting-for-parking
- Length and purpose of trip data
- Critical car%-as-part-of-population tipping points – Metcalfe’s Law
- Rideshare acceptance %
- Incidences of abuse
- Cost of electricity and storage
Adoption of self-driving cars as fleet vehicles
Reallocation of taxi economy
Transport of elderly, disabled